Thursday, December 11, 2008

My secretary's got a cold

Jerusha's got a very slight case of the flu but she loves acting sick, so she's refusing to do her usual secretarial work for me. I begged but she said she'll put up a few pictures and that's all. She asked me to pick the pictures, but didn't give me time to go through all my albums. So please keep in mind that these are not my best pictures really..

Pic 1: That's me, hiding in some corner of Jerusha's room because I'd been up to some fun that Marian likes to call 'mischief.'

Pic 2: Me & Marian on one of our rare happy times together.
Pic 3: Me after my shots.

Pic 4: Looking for something to eat in the kitchen.
That's all for now folks! (Until Jerusha feels better)

Cheers!

1 comments:

DayDreamBeliever said...

hey Bozo..you handsome devil, you! Enjoyed visiting your blog, and I hope your secretary gets well soon. Though you never know, secretaries these days will make up any excuse just to get out of doing their work, so be careful. My dog Olivia would love to meet you, when you're free. Take care