Wednesday, December 10, 2008

Marian is a meanie!

That's it! I declare that Marian is officially my least favorite person in my family.

All she does is make fun of me. She does things to make me look as ridiculous as possible, and to add to her sadistic glee - ensures a picture is taken!
Look at me! Is that any way for any self-respecting dog to be photographed?! And that when I was sick too. I'd just gotten home from a trip to the vet who was maybe even meaner than Marian. He mercilessly poked me with sharp needles! And just when you think you can someday forgive her, she goes and does something meaner. She does it even while I am peacefully asleep!


1 comments:

Shirley said...

Haha. I love your ears upturned like that. I think Marian might have this wonderful style statement going for you Bozo. You may want to stick with it - her intentions are obviously pure and noble.

Give her a chance Bozo, give her a chance. It'll pay off long term :)