Tuesday, December 16, 2008

More shots

They keep dragging me to the vet with some excuse for some shots or the other. I think they just enjoy watching me go through harrowing and painful experiences. This time they even brought a camera with them, just to catch my expression when the needle goes in to my flesh.

They could just ask me what I feel when the needle goes in. It's easy to describe. First, this overwhelming feeling of amazement overtakes my senses - plain, simple surprise....
Then, the surprise is replaced with pain. And for some weird reason, whenever I experience pain of any kind, one of my eyes will grow smaller than the other, like so -

After this, they take me home, and I just feel sick and tired and snooze. Then I feel all better after that. It's not a totally bad experience overall. I can in fact make use of it to show off what a big boy I've become. Other dogs yelp, howl, whine, bark. Me, I never make a sound. Because big dogs don't cry.Jerusha is going away, she says she's going to spend Christmas with her family. Marian & Tina will follow her soon after. And I'll be stuck here all alone with Orpi, and because she works weird hours, that means I'll have no one to sleep with, no one to take me for a walk, I'm not going to have a fun Christmas. I just wish Orpi wouldn't have to work nights :( But I'll be okay, I'm a big dog now.
Anyway....

Merry Christmas to everyone from the Hmar family!

Cheers!


1 comments:

Shirley said...

Haha this one's brilliant. You are quite expressive aren't you Bozo and there's nothing like a picture to tell a true story.

I think that look of amazement on your face is priceless! Why just the snout and that look of astonishment :) sigh priceless