Sunday, December 7, 2008

Hello!

My name is Bozo Hmar and I am 4.5 months old. My owners insist on setting up a doggie blog for me. I think it's a little embarrassing, I don't think it's cool for dogs to blog! Blogging is such a silly human thing. But I'm a helpless puppy, and my owners so strongly believe that in this day and age, it's absolutely imperative that all living creatures must own a blog. And they could be right, after all, aren't there blogs out there for silly stones and other inanimate objects? Anyway, I'm a dog of few barks, so I will not write a lot and bore people like some of my owners.

First, let me introduce you to my friends and family. Below is a picture of my immediate family and good friend -That's me sitting on Orpi's lap, and the smiling girl next to Orpi is Marian, and the one in the white coat is Jerusha. They are my family, we eat and sleep together. The guy in the picture is my friend. I really disliked him initially but I've grown rather fond of the guy.

My mother's name was Sasha, she was a homeless dog that someone adopted and passed on to someone else who luckily turned out to be a friend of Jerusha's. Jerusha and my mom were great friends I'm told. My mom passed away a few months ago (several weeks after we were born) and I don't know who my dad is. But I have a brother. His name is Einstein, and his owners and mine are good friends, so I get to see him and spend entire days with him occasionally. This is a picture of us when we were only a few weeks old - I'm told when we were babies, it seems my brother Einstein was super cute and I was the little runt, rather ugly. People were crazy about Einstein, but I was overlooked most of the time and that this used to break my owners' hearts. Also, my owners never intended to have dogs, they live in a no dogs apartment. But when they used to come for visits and saw us, they were told that my mom's owners couldn't afford to keep 3 dogs and that they will have to leave one on the streets, and that that one would most likely be me. So my owners felt really sorry for me and decided to take me. I'm glad they did, but we live in constant fear that we will be found out since I am and will always be an illegal resident in our apartment building.

Another picture, I don't like this picture a lot. It makes me believe it when they say I used to be ugly.If it's supposed to be any consolation for me, I don't know, but Jerusha says I was ugly-cute and that that's quite different from just ugly.

Nobody thinks I'm ugly now though! I get plenty of good food to eat, and plenty of rest, and tons of TLC! All the ingredients necessary to turn an ugly duckling into a swan :-)

Anyway, that's all for my first post. Watch out for my next one coming up before 24 hours are even up.

Cheers!

4 comments:

Shirley said...

Aw, Bozo, you're way more than ugly cute - you're a law enforcement recruit of much dignity! Trying to nip off Nilasish's fingers for instance :P

Adorable, love this Jeru!

Jinx said...

Keep blogging Bozo. And remember, you're one of a kind! There's no one like you-you're special. Never forget you have a very kindhearted and loving owner :)

Farheen said...

bozo! u got fan mails already - now which dog can claim to have those - super writing! did u get your owner to type it out for you or did u use your lil brown paws all over on the keyboard? :P

aw...you are a bundle of joy..looking forward to more of ur blogs!:)

wonderboy said...

Wel come to the blog world Bozo!! :PP

i used to have a dog and her name was tiger-i!!!!