Sunday, December 7, 2008

Addicted??

Am I addicted to blogging? It's only been a couple of hours since I started, yet I find myself wanting to blog some more already!

I want to follow up on one tip that a seasoned blogger gave me. To start with the things that you're not proud of, get all the shameful things out in the light first, so that I can continue peacefully with the rest. So I will do that, but I'll rely on pictures to do my talking!

Marian took these really embarrasing pictures of me the other day.

Embarrassing not because I was caught with my pants down, but because I acted sicker than the really ill Jerusha. The only thing nice about this is that I was luckily wearing my favorite Spiderman Tee.
I also cuddled up shamelessly against Marian to ensure that she didn't forget about me, and that I needed tending as much as the infirm.

And don't forget getting ample rest. Day 1 of sickness: I was really tired and slept more than the sick Jerusha.
Day 2: I slept more than Jerusha again. Which was okay, the one thing that makes me feel kinda bad is that I used her as a mattress and carelessly trampled all over her aching body.
I think I should have done my dozing on the able bodied Marian or Orpi instead.




1 comments:

Malsawmi Jacob said...

Ha ha ha Bozo! Your blog is really interesting. I used to think dogs only barked or whined, but you're the most articulate dog i've come across.